Welcome to the Life Pieces To Masterpieces press room. We hope that the following resources will help you to communicate our program and share our stories. Please contact us if you require any additional information.
Our team is always available to aid in developing story ideas, coordinating interviews, arranging for press access and fulfilling photography or videography requests.
For more information, contact Joe Donovan, Communications and Development Coordinator
Stay in Touch
Stay up to date on the latest news and information from Life Pieces To Masterpieces. From this page you can:
If you need additional materials, please contact us.
Interviews and Media Spotlights
Thanks to Katie Couric and Georgetown University, Life Pieces To Masterpieces takes part in Katie's Challenge for Change.
Mary Brown will receive Georgetown University’s John Thompson Jr Legacy of a Dream Award. She will accept the award during the Martin Luther King Celebration, January 20 at the Kennedy Center with musician Smokey Robinson. Learn more: http://www.georgetown.edu/news/mlk-celebration-2013.html
- LPTM volunteer and American University senior, Rob Kleiman pays tribute to LPTM in this remarkable documentary.
- East City Art highlights LPTM's Corporate Art Program and its role in engaging youth through artistic passion.
- LPTM visits Washingtonian with artwork and a poem for publisher Cathy Merrill Williams.
- WETA visits the Life Pieces to Masterpieces program in Lincoln Heights and shows how it is helping young people turn their challenges into possibilities through artistic expression.
- LPTM Volunteer Coordinator Tiffani Ross talks with host Comcast Newsmaker host Kellye Lynn about the organization and their upcoming Color of Innovation Breakfast.
- WAMU’s Community Minute shines a spotlight on LPTM with executive director Mary Brown.
- NBC4’s Jim Vance, a long-time LPTM supporter, talks about their exhibit at the Pepco Edison Gallery.
- LPTM was invited to NBC4’s Sunday Viewpoint, hosted by Pat Lawson Muse. Panelists include Mary Brown, Apprentice Alum Lorenzo McDonald, and board member Andre Kearns.